Privacy, Terms & Cookies
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term 'Martin John Bespoke Tailors', 'I' 'us' 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All images contained within this website are the sole property of Martin John Bespoke Tailors and other third parties and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format
without prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Martin John Bespoke Tailors' prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
what information this web site collects, who may receive that information, what we may do with the information, and how long we keep it. While we have made every
attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any further questions about it, feel free to contact us.
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no
circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never wilfully sell, lease, or rent any of your
or your business' personally identifiable information to any third party.
Where your personal information is collected through our contact e-forms, users are required to freely give name, email address, postal address and similar information. This information is collected in order to verify your identity and so we may contact you regarding your interest in our services. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients. You may
request this information is removed from our records at any time simply by contacting us.
There is a facility to sign up for newsletters through this website to enable us to contact you with relevant information, new products, news articles, tips and advice. The sign up
facility is via a 3rd party (MailChimp). The signup process asks you to verify your request via email to ensure authentic sign up. You are under no obligation to remain on our mailing
list and are free to unsubscribe at any time. You can do this by manual request via ourselves, via the welcome email from mailchimp or by using the 'unsubscribe' link at the foot of
any of our newsletters.
Cookies in Use on this Site
websites is taken as meaning that you agree to our Policy and any such changes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Our cookies help us to provide interactive features
to make our website work as you'd expect such as to help remember your settings during and between visits, improve the speed/security of the site, allow you to share pages with
identifiable or sensitive information or to pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of
so will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, how they reached us (eg. from what search engine), what
type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, how long they spend on the site, what pages they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our
website by helping us to identify which areas of our site are popular and which may need improvement. This helps to improve our overall service and to focus our advertising.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality
of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites. It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware" but we do not use or condone
such invasive tactics. Remember, Cookies are a standard part of web design and most are harmless. If you still have concerns, rather than turn them off,
you may find using anti-spyware software would achieve the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Learn more about managing cookies by visiting this site: